*We are currently looking for a part-time to full-time teacher for the 2017-18 School Year.
If you love working with children and see the importance of teaching Spanish to children, we invite you to read about our position and program…
We are always looking for qualified instructors to join our program, full or part-time. In addition to teaching immersion Spanish classes to children, instructors should also be interested in assisting with curriculum development and school administration, while working in close collaboration with the School Director and it’s teachers.
Experience and qualifications required:
- Must be a Native Spanish speaker
- Must be patient, creative, reliable, responsible, professional, outgoing, positive and a team player.
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- Sincere interest and joy in teaching Spanish to children (ages 2-5 &/or 6-10).
- At least two years experience teaching children between the ages of 2-5 and/or 6-10.
- Experience teaching mixed level groups.
- Degree in Education (Montessori, Foreign Language Education, Early Childhood Education)
- Experience with innovative lesson planning for group based immersion classes.
- Vision and dedication to help expand and be part of a growing Spanish program.
- Strong Computer Skills including but not limited to video/photo editing, creating music, web management, Apple Computer systems (Pages, Keynote, Numbers), and social media interaction.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills including being able to collaboratively work with teachers and school directors as a team.
- Salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Must have reliable transportation to commute to classes throughout the day.
Email your resume along with a description of yourself (including your educational background, relevant experience with children, hobbies and vision).
Email: [email protected]
Subject: “Mariposas Teacher Position”.