“We are very happy that we have exposed Stella to Spanish in such a fun loving way. I’m sure she will have an excellent association with the language for the rest of her life and it will help her continue her future studies in it. Muchas Gracias!”
– Jamie & Henry L.
“Ella told me tonight that she “loooovvvvessss” Spanish, so you guys are clearly doing something right.”
All you have to do is provide the space and we provide the curriculum, the teacher, the material, communication with parents and connect them with our lessons & bilingual activities around town.
Since we know schools each have their own specific schedules and needs, we are flexible and work with you to find the type of class that best fits your school. We can come to you once, twice or three times a week for 30-60 minute classes or longer if needed. You can customize your classes and we will try our best to make it work for you.
Our top priority when we partner with you is that every family, child and school has a positive experience.
– We make it easy! Children learn language quickly through our innovative lessons.
– We are fun! Children create a positive association with learning languages.
– Increased problem solving skills.
– Building the foundation of understanding other cultures.
– Native speakers allow children to learn Spanish with correct accent.
– Studies show Increased Creativity when learning a 2nd language.
– Because we sing & play music, children gain a basic understanding of music &
– Respect & Good Manners: our program always teaches the importance of respect.
We are excited to bring high-quality Spanish to your students!
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1. School Wide or Registration Based
Would you like Spanish to be registration based and parents register their students?
Would you like Spanish offered as part of your school and included in school tuition?
2. How many days a week and how long?
Let us know if you would like classes to be once, twice or three times a week. They can be for 30, 45,
60 or 90 minutes.
3. Options for Days & Times
Give us several options for days and times that you prefer so we can look at our schedule to find a time
that fits with us.
4. How many groups and ages?
Please lists how many classes and what ages per class. For toddler we usually have a max of 7, PreK
max is 8-10, Elementary 12-14. If your groups are larger and will be offered as part of the school tuition,
we will request the school provide an assistant teacher.
5. Location of School
Where is your school located? This also helps us plan for driving time and assess if the days/times fit
with our scheduling.
1. Clean classroom space with space for circle and tables for students to do classwork.
2. Support of the program through parent communication/promotion & any assistance needed during class
Lesson planning, commute time, communication with parents/staff, purchase and creation of material.