Summer Camp Policy
*For reference only, actual contract will be required during Registration
Mariposas Spanish School’s (hereinafter “School” or “MSS”) Tuition, Fee Schedule, Tuition Refund Policy and Late Payment Policy are part of this contract. By the Parent(s) signature below, Parent(s) acknowledges that: Parent(s) also acknowledges that Parent(s) has/have read all terms of this Contract, understands the terms of this Contract and agrees to abide by these terms, including, but not limited to the Tuition, Fee Schedule, Late Payment Policy, and Waiver of Liability Agreement.
Note: Any days missed by the student will not be refunded or reduced.
Arrival & Dismissal Policy
- Prior to camp: Parents/Caregivers must leave students in the care of a Mariposas teacher. No child can be left unattended before camp.
- If your child is to be picked up by someone other than yourself (parent), please provide a note in our “Camp Sign In”, at check in before camp.
- All students must be picked up on time. There will be late fees charged for any late pick-ups
- Non-mariposas students will be $15 more per week
- A $15 Application Fee is required at enrollment.
- A $100 deposit is required at the time of registration and will secure the student(s) space
Note: Both the $15 Application Fee and the $100 Deposit are included in the Tuitions listed for Mariposas Kids Camp 2017.
- Both the deposit and Application fee are non-refundable.
- Full Camp tuition and Application Fee are due by May 1, 2017.
- Full tuition is non-refundable after Friday, May 5th.
- There is a $25 fee for all returned checks.
- There is a $15 administration fee for all refunded checks.
- All checks are made payable to “Mariposas Spanish School” with child’s name on the memo section.
- Checks must be mailed. Mariposas Spanish School is not responsible for lost or stolen checks.
Address: 3407 Red River St. Austin, Tx. 78705
- Mariposas teachers are not responsible for delivering any payments to the Mariposas office.